Putting Your House in Order
A Vital Tool for Properly Managing Your Estate
What Every Family Member Wishes Their Loved Ones Would Do
Planning your estate is one of the most challenging endeavors you’ll ever undertake; yet its results are also the most far-reaching. And what you plan or don’t plan today will affect those you care about long after you no longer can. If you’ve postponed planning because you were too overwhelmed or too busy, this CD-ROM has just what you need to prepare you for any emergency:
- Personal Information Form
- Quick Reference List
- Documents at a Glance Organizer
- Future Planning Checklist
- Funeral Arrangements and Planning
- Assets & Liabilities Summary Forms
- Don’t do tomorrow what you can do today: let your loved ones live with the security of knowing that your house is in order!
- Do you have a will?
- Do you have your personal legal documents (marriage certificates, birth certificates, social security cards, etc.) in a safe place?
- Do you have written instructions for your funeral service?
- Is your life, health, and any other kind of insurance information easily accessible?
- Do you have updated records of your assets and investments?
- Do you have key contact information (telephone, address, email) of your
- family members, doctors, and business associates?
If you can’t say “yes” to these questions, then you need to get your house in order! This CD-ROM has all of the forms you need to get your records and information in a safe, secure place. Get started with your estate planning today!
Call today to set up a free presentation.
“Dealing with end of life issues can be challenging in so many ways. By giving you step-by-step instructions and all of the documentation you need in one CD-ROM, Rick Caracciolo has made a large part of the challenge much easier. You owe it to yourself and your family to take advantage of this easy to use tool to make sure that the burden left on your family during a serious illness or after your death is lessened because you have put everything in order.”
-Kevin Owens, Vice President
Place Services Group, LLC
About the Author
Rick Caracciolo is a successful business owner specializing in nursing care facilities with extensive experience in rehabilitative therapy, sub-acute/long term care, counseling, and wellness programs. Earning a master’s degree in health services management, a Certified Occupational Therapist and Doctorate of Christian Counseling Psychology, he has a passion to educate counselors, patients and families on healthcare and the aging process. He currently resides in Douglasville, Georgia. Putting Your House in Order: A Vital Tool for Properly Managing Your Estate by Rick Caracciolo
Published by HigherLife Development Services, Inc. www.ahigherlife.com